sexta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2010

30/12/2010, por Thiago Almeida.

Penult day of year, in end of night.
Blue shirt, with the most beaultiful smile,
With his charming way, with his eyes that disarm me,
With the scent that marked my heart,
Bring in your heart,things to me that i never saw like this,
Bring to me one beautiful flower, and kiss me as I always wanted.

Thank you for the lovely night, my dear;
Thank you for your hugs strong and unforgettable;
Thank you for your smile that makes me crazy;
Thanks for seeing me as I always see you.
Thanks for the more fragrant rose in the world, and it is the more because you gave me.

I'll never forget it, I'll never forget you.
Thanks, I adore you.
My dear little dendênzin ! <3

Um comentário:

  1. You are walcome my darlin.
    The flower, the shirt, the smeel, all for you.
    Thank you for be who you are.<3

    ResponderExcluir